We hope you will join us in performing the mitzvah of Bikur Cholim by volunteering for one or more of the following opportunities. You can be of great help by offering your time and energy either on a regular basis or occasionally. Please fill out the form below to volunteer. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as needs arise.
– MealTrain – preparing and delivering meals for families with critical medical needs.
– Transportation – assisting and transporting people to medical appointments.
– Hospital Visits – visiting cholim who request visitors during their hospital stay. Please specify the hospital of your choice.
– Family Respite – offering your time to relieve a primary caregiver of their ongoing responsibilities or to visit with a choleh at home.
– Be on call – helping BCBC with needs that may arise.